Sunday 20 January 2013

Little Box.



Morning all. We went nowhere this weekend, so had a great time just making anything. Loving Graphic 45 papers, so made this box with paper that I so didn't want to cut up. This is what a crafter turns you into, oh I want that but when you get it you don't want to use it! Just used embellishments that I already have, as me and hubby's challenge is to see what we can make without buying crafts. Pop over to Andys blog. Andrews Stamping Pad on my side bar, see what he's been up to.



3 comments:

  1. WOW ! Mandy this is gorgeous ! I love the paper and embellies... The colours are divine... I didn't know that Andy has got a blog ! I am going to visit it right now ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable altered box... have you thought of entering it in the current challenge over at eclectic Paperie - Altered Boxes - a perfect fit!
    Alison x
    http://eclecticpaperie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/eteam-picks-challenge-altered-boxes.html

    ReplyDelete