Wednesday 16 October 2013

Christmas scene.


Hello all. Can't believe I haven't been on here since July. Apologies. It's the time of year I love to make all things Christmassy. Made this little scene from a piece of wood that had been cut into chunks for me. Painted with cream paint and added tissue paper to make it bit rough. As the paint mixed with the paper it started to peel off. Added all kinds of bits and pieces to create the scene.

Added some fabric tape and some metal embellishments, love the little bottle with glitter stars inside. Round the front of the wood just added some sticker words. Hope you like and I will try to put more stuff on here......... Try!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous Mandy ! I so love your creations ! What a joy it was to see you last sunday ! Give my love to Andy ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the purple one was lovely, but this is just perfect!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete