Sunday 15 December 2013

Hang it on the tree...


This is my 2nd post. Having trouble posting tonight as the weather must be effecting the connection. Found this jar full of buttons, but knew I wanted it for my little trees.

If anyone of you have tried putting trees into jars this small, please let me know if there a nack. Apart from ending up covered in glue gel, all over my arms, workspace and even the outside of the jar!!!!!!!
Managed to get the tree in the jar. Added glitter. Put bottle top on lid with star and a button. Tied with ribbon and added a key to the bow, after adding some strong wire to the lid. Now it's ready to hang on my tree.......







1 comment:

  1. Awww.... This is so so sweet Mandy ! Only you could have imagined a tree in a bottle ! This is dead cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete